I concur. Because I helped make it!
Now, is this a proposed shooting schedule then? As in, Storytime is what you want to shoot and post next after the intro?I'm just making sure its not a plan for a full episode, because I thought we all agreed on segments and not trying to put together a full episode.
It's been pointed out to me that we could have made it clearer that this is a suggestion, not some sort of decree.Apparently we still have some structural issues to iron out.
I concur. Because I helped make it!
ReplyDeleteNow, is this a proposed shooting schedule then? As in, Storytime is what you want to shoot and post next after the intro?
ReplyDeleteI'm just making sure its not a plan for a full episode, because I thought we all agreed on segments and not trying to put together a full episode.
It's been pointed out to me that we could have made it clearer that this is a suggestion, not some sort of decree.
ReplyDeleteApparently we still have some structural issues to iron out.