I never really saw myself voicing either of those two, but since it seems like every feels the same way, I'm willing to give it a shot. Are there any script ideas yet?
I also went out today to get some more carpet but their were all out. I'll check again sometime in the next week.
Do you think we picked a bad pair of characters to make first? Should we have polled people to see who they'd be most interested in voicing and then worked from there?
Yeah, everyone does seem to feel that way. I don't know if it's just a general kind of "meh" for voice acting in general, or if we're gonna have like 7 people fighting to voice the hobo penis or something. But people seriously need to start at least speaking up if they DON'T feel like they want to do a particular voice. So at least we know how big our voice pool really is.
Where are you going for this carpet? Maybe people with free schedules can go check it out.
Okay, Now don't get too mad. It is Dumpster Carpet. BUT But... I first called the place and they said it was okay, and the dumpster only takes garbage from the Carpet place. When it was full (and too heavy to pull anything out of) it didn't smell and had only carpet and tile. When it was empty today, there were no stains or liquid or grease on the bottom. So though it is dumpster carpet and I understand if that grosses you out, because it does for me a bit, it is still clean-ish carpet.
And it is from the Pesartic's Carpet Shack on the south west corner of 35th and Thunderbird. (602) 938 0260
Cool, The place I called was the first on my list because it was closest to me. I haven't checked any other places, and it seems to be possile that others would have carpet lying around in the same way.
Back to the voices, i may be passing the buck here, but what about a script to audition with. When it comes to voicing a particular puppet in my head I draw a blank for dialogue (hence me freezing up when put on the spot some few weeks ago). Also, while i do agree that the puppet selection may be putting people off for voices, we may well have run into the same obstacle sooner if we had asked 'can anybody think of a puppet they can voice?'
Nice find. Maybe we should just start putting together the montage tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteYeah that is pretty much perfect I would think. Question for you: are you interested in voicing either The Professor or Rex?
ReplyDeleteIs ANYBODY interested? You do all know that we aren't actually shooting tomorrow now right? EPIC FAIL.
I never really saw myself voicing either of those two, but since it seems like every feels the same way, I'm willing to give it a shot. Are there any script ideas yet?
ReplyDeleteI also went out today to get some more carpet but their were all out. I'll check again sometime in the next week.
Do you think we picked a bad pair of characters to make first? Should we have polled people to see who they'd be most interested in voicing and then worked from there?
ReplyDeleteYeah, everyone does seem to feel that way. I don't know if it's just a general kind of "meh" for voice acting in general, or if we're gonna have like 7 people fighting to voice the hobo penis or something. But people seriously need to start at least speaking up if they DON'T feel like they want to do a particular voice. So at least we know how big our voice pool really is.
ReplyDeleteWhere are you going for this carpet? Maybe people with free schedules can go check it out.
Okay, Now don't get too mad. It is Dumpster Carpet. BUT But... I first called the place and they said it was okay, and the dumpster only takes garbage from the Carpet place. When it was full (and too heavy to pull anything out of) it didn't smell and had only carpet and tile. When it was empty today, there were no stains or liquid or grease on the bottom. So though it is dumpster carpet and I understand if that grosses you out, because it does for me a bit, it is still clean-ish carpet.
ReplyDeleteAnd it is from the Pesartic's Carpet Shack on the south west corner of 35th and Thunderbird. (602) 938 0260
I am untroubled by dumpster carpet.
ReplyDeleteWhy would anybody get mad about that? It's going on the oily floor of a garage.
ReplyDeleteCool,
ReplyDeleteThe place I called was the first on my list because it was closest to me. I haven't checked any other places, and it seems to be possile that others would have carpet lying around in the same way.
Back to the voices, i may be passing the buck here, but what about a script to audition with. When it comes to voicing a particular puppet in my head I draw a blank for dialogue (hence me freezing up when put on the spot some few weeks ago).
ReplyDeleteAlso, while i do agree that the puppet selection may be putting people off for voices, we may well have run into the same obstacle sooner if we had asked 'can anybody think of a puppet they can voice?'