Thursday, March 12, 2009

Master Character List

So it seems that we need to formally record every character that has been voted IN for the show. So a while back now we all got together and we made this list, but here it is to remind everyone:

1-Jay
2-Murray (the Big Head wearing creepy guy)
3-Claus (tiniest polish chef from Wisconsin)
4-Mailman (super spy)
5-Jack Chimp (Gorilla Reporter)
6-Holly (the Hampster)
7-Rex (The Racist Walrus)
8-Marty Manfield (the suicidal office clerk)
9-The Closet
10-Sven (the Death Metal Owl)
11-Davinicus (the failed puppet)
12-Ms. Catherine (the dignified chicken)

Honorable mentions that just haven't been cemented onto the list:
1-The as of yet unnamed Hobo Puppet with poseable action penis
2-The Chimney Sweeps (a gang of chimney sweeps and the Boss chimney sweep that speak with cockney accents and generally act like toughs.)
3-The Professor (He is a SCIENTIST. He can tell you your future if you let him smell your pee.)
4-Ms. Catherines daughter (smaller version of Ms. Catherine but done up in a flapper dress and hat, and is a total slut for Jay.)

There have also been a few very recent suggestions, but we won't get into those right now. I suggest that if anyone has any big problems with any of the proposed characters they speak up now in the comments. I also suggest that if you feel any of the honorable mentions deserve a permanent spot, you speak up for that as well.

2 comments:

  1. I will start things off by saying that I would very much like to see all of the honorable mentions make it in at some point, but I will say that the only ones that I care about being in any time soon would be The Professor, and the Hobo. Ms. Catherine's daughter and the sweeps can be worried about later.

    Also, I suggest the hobo's name be Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm okay with all of the agreed on ones, though I'm less enthusiastic about Sven and Ms. Catherine then some of the others, but not so much that I'd fight their inclusion. I also wouldn't have classified the closet as a character, but whatever.

    As for the honorable mentions I think the hobo is okay, and the Professor should probably be a go, since he's already made. I'm okay with the Sweeps and meh about Catherine's daughter.

    ReplyDelete