Sunday, March 29, 2009
Request for review meeting friday night
I would like any one who wants to have input for the short to meet up Friday night, assuming were still shooting this weekend, so i can show every one the story board(poorly drawn) and script notes I put together. and basically get last minute changes or ideas added so every one has an idea/input on how the shoot will go. And yes in case people where wondering i was always going to and will continue to have a finally pow wow where people will have access to all of my material for one finally hash through. for the show i will try to have the meeting a full week in advance. since show changes are potentially more time consuming. but i am fairly confident for this short the night before will be enough time. I hope so any way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
damn already noticed an error, i meant final pow wow not finally pow wow
ReplyDeleteI don't know, final pow wow sounds pretty grim.
ReplyDeleteFinal Pow Wow: Who will survive and what will become of them?
I'd like to add to this that I still haven't heard from anyone as far as voices go. Its seriously important to get it out of the way BEFORE this weekend. So seriously this time folks, cast in here as soon as you read this. Speak up even if you do not want to be one of the two. We just need to hear for sure from you. It would be even better if when you spoke up, you mention what characters (made or unmade) you have more interest in trying for.
ReplyDeleteI'm willing to try for either of the characters, though I hadn't really been planning on either of them.
ReplyDeleteWell in that case, when can I get you over here to record some voices? That's the reason behind the hassling of course.
ReplyDeleteWait, isn't this the week you guys are going to San Diego? Are you going to be back by Friday night?
ReplyDeleteyes i will be back around 1 or 2ish friday i leave weds and get back friday
ReplyDeleteI can come over pretty much whenever during the week. Wednesday?
ReplyDeleteHas anyone else responded to you yet?
Wednesday is fine. I'll pencil you in.
ReplyDeleteNo one else has responded, because everybody sucks.
I can give a try for any of the characters. I'm free today and tomorrow for this or that.
ReplyDelete