Also i forgot to mention raw footage of the professor is available to all and any who request it. And I also am working on a DVD compilation for any interested in either let me know in comments or email me at painisthemindkiller@gmail.com for those who don't have it.
Worth pointing out before any of you mention it: Yes, I know The Professor eyes are green. Almost the same friggin shade and everything. I just missed it completely while making it, and unfortunately didn't realize it until really once we seriously started planning our green screen. Cross your fingers and hope everyone.
Also i forgot to mention raw footage of the professor is available to all and any who request it. And I also am working on a DVD compilation for any interested in either let me know in comments or email me at painisthemindkiller@gmail.com for those who don't have it.
ReplyDeleteWorth pointing out before any of you mention it: Yes, I know The Professor eyes are green. Almost the same friggin shade and everything. I just missed it completely while making it, and unfortunately didn't realize it until really once we seriously started planning our green screen. Cross your fingers and hope everyone.
ReplyDelete