I've opened the idea to Mike and Jay and they seem cool with it.
As a way to allow anyone to contribute scripts as well as to have access to any updated or new script ideas, I figured we could use Google Docs. I have set up a single file and shared it with all of you. Anyone can contribute to it, and if you want to create your own document, you can just hit Share and invite anyone to that document. A single doc can even be open by multiple people at the same time so one can see real time modifications to any document.
If you have a gmail account you can just access the documents through the tab at the top of your email page.
I will soon try to come up with a script idea to add to the one document that I created just as a starter.
An email invitation should be in your box shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have added a bit of a script to the initial document. I'm not sure if I am getting the characters right. I got to a Wisconson story from claus but I don't know where the story will go from there.
ReplyDeleteI think I may have finished the first script I started. It is a Cooking with Jay segment. I don't know how we plan to close it out so I left out much direction there.
ReplyDelete